Wyzeboy feat Nigga x and Sagend God See Me Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 31, 2021 https://drive.google.com/file/d/17NhLNUXGvdIpCNXls8tjra9mUNRFDGi2/view?usp=drivesdk Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments WyzeboyApril 8, 2021 at 10:52 PMWyzeboylgm Live serviceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
the life I'm living today is by God grace I know some years ago I was not like this but I always believe on myself because I know who I am I am who I am I can't be anyone else if you believe in yourself work hard and PAY YOUR SACRIFICE YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE BEFORE YOU COME TO PASS BUT I THANK GOD TODAY SO FAR SO GOOD I DID THANK GOD FOR THE PLACE WHERE ME DAY TODAY. I GO BY THE NAME: WYZEBOY September 28, 2021 Over joy on me now I know everyone have a purpose in life life is just a dream I can see but I want to thank you all for showing me love lucky family god bless you all Read more
Wyzeboylgm Live service
ReplyDelete