Wyzeboy Performance Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 30, 2022 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
the life I'm living today is by God grace I know some years ago I was not like this but I always believe on myself because I know who I am I am who I am I can't be anyone else if you believe in yourself work hard and PAY YOUR SACRIFICE YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE BEFORE YOU COME TO PASS BUT I THANK GOD TODAY SO FAR SO GOOD I DID THANK GOD FOR THE PLACE WHERE ME DAY TODAY. I GO BY THE NAME: WYZEBOY September 28, 2021 Over joy on me now I know everyone have a purpose in life life is just a dream I can see but I want to thank you all for showing me love lucky family god bless you all Read more
lgm Record Label Fans best August 21, 2021 Lucky Gang Music Entertainment Artist Audition Live Concert Read more
Comments
Post a Comment